About our Charlotte real estate services
Buying a home is a complex, multi-step process that requires professional guidance, expertise, planning and know-how. For most people, buying a home is the largest investment they will ever make in their lifetime. When homebuyers have no professional assistance to help them with the purchase of a home, they make mistakes. Those mistakes can range from insignificant to devastating, hence the importance of hiring an experienced real estate professional.
Working with a buyer’s agent
At Cornerstone Realty, we have Realtors® who specialize exclusively in home buyer representation (buyer’s agent). It’s important to have a Realtor® represent you with the purchase of a home. Think about how much better of a decision you will be able to make when buying a home if you have an expert helping you. Whereas it might be the first home you purchase, we have helped many home buyers buy their home and we use all the expertise we have gained over the years to help home buyers make better decisions. Some of the benefits of having us represent you include:
- We point out things while visiting homes for sale with you to help you decide whether or not to move forward with making an offer on a particular property
- We negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price on a home and the best terms
- We schedule all the inspections for you, including home, termite, survey and title search
- We negotiate repairs on your behalf
- We make sure you understand everything you sign
We have spent a lot of time, resources and efforts on gaining unparalleled real estate expertise with the home buying process in order to provide five-star services to home buyers. We practice real estate seven days a week and devote a tremendous amount of time to help home buyers in the Charlotte area. We proud ourselves for being highly responsive to home buyers’ inquiries and have made the dream of home ownership a reality for many people in the greater Charlotte real estate market.
If you are motivated and committed to become a homeowner, we are ready to invest the time, efforts and resources to help you succeed on your path to home ownership. If you don’t qualify right away to own a home because of credit or financial issues, we will point you in the right direction too help you qualify for a mortgage loan in the near future.
We are different from most real estate professionals in that we assist home buyers with all the aspects involved in buying a home in the Charlotte NC real estate market. We will walk you through the home buying process step by step from beginning to end and will simplify the process as much as possible for you. We will share with you what to expect during the home buying process and coach you through it. Home buyers we have helped have often commented on how dedicated we were to see them succeed and how responsive we are to their real estate needs. Read testimonials from previous home buyers we have helped.
Five -Star real estate services
We are privileged to have received the highly sought-after Five-Star Real Estate Agent every year since 2010. This elite award has only been given to the top 5% of real estate agents in the Charlotte area. In deciding to have us work with you (and our assistance is 100% free for home buyers in the Charlotte area), you can expect to receive the following services. We you are ready to get started, simply give us a call at (704) 837-4672.
- Assistance with the pre-qualification process so you can secure appropriate financing from one of our preferred lenders.
- Help you determine which home buyer program is best suited for you (if you need a down payment assistance program).
- Research properties for sale that match your requirements and budget.
- Arrange appointments to go view homes you want to see.
- Review properties you select and provide you with sales and tax data to determine if the properties selected are “good buys”. Once you have identified the home you would like to buy, we will provide you with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to help you determine what you should offer for the property.
- Structure your offer and negotiate the real estate transaction on your behalf so you get the best deal possible and the greatest chance to have your offer accepted.
- Provide you with a list of service providers for your home inspection, home warranty, homeowner’s insurance and closing attorney.
- Review with you all financial and legal documents so you have a good understanding of what you will be signing.